Talking Top Tens
- Lisa Sugar, Co-Founder and President of POPSUGAR
- Alyssa Coscarelli, Fashion Market Writer at Refinery29
- Cortney Novogratz, Designer at The Novogratz
- Nina Sarin, Founder and Creative Director of Arias New York
- Janice Kaplan, Author of The Gratitude Diaries and Former Editor-in-Chief and Network TV Producer
- Samira Far, Founder of Bellacures
- Stephi Maron, Founder and COO of Blushington
- Fiona Davis, Journalist and Author of The Dollhouse
- Erin Sachse, Founder and Jewelry Designer of Eriness Jewelry
- Calder Clark, Wedding Planner and Events Designer
- Alex And Maggie, Co-founders Of Bitsy’s Brainfood
- Heather Wyancko, Founder Of Style Blog Forage Fashion
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey’s editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Janet CrowtherJanet Crowther is the Founder and CEO of For the Makers, an online destination for DIY supplies, tutorials and inspiration. Based in Brooklyn, For the Makers sends customized DIY projects to customers all over the country. Starting her career as a jewelry designer, Janet’s work has been on the pages of almost every major fashion publication. By working with companies like Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, and Marc Jacobs, she learned the ins and outs of finding the prettiest, highest-quality materials from every corner of the world. Her first book, "Make a Statement: 25 Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessory Projects," hits bookstores in spring 2015. Follow For the Makers on Instagram and Facebook, and Janet on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights