Talking Top Tens
- Joanna Vargas, Founder of Joanna Vargas Salons and Skincare Collection
- Sarah Potempa, Inventor of The Beachwaver
- Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, Author and Lifestyle Expert
- Alex Williamson, VP of Brand Content at Bumble
- Kirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily
- Shauna Mei, Founder and CEO of AHA
- Paola Moore, CEO & Founder of Rare Trends
- Felita Harris, SVP Global Commercial Development at Lela Rose
- Heather Harper and Laura Lawrence Wilcock, Founders of Harper Lawrence Handbags
- Marissa Tarleton, Chief Marketing Officer of RetailMeNot
- Sarah Kauss, Founder and CEO of S’well
- Alexa Hirschfeld, Co-founder and President of Paperless Post
- Talking Top Tens: Christina MercandoChristina Mercando is the founder and CEO of Ringly, a New York City company composed of designers and engineers dedicated to blending fashion and technology in meaningful ways. Their first suite of products integrates wearable technology with beautifully designed jewelry and accessories. Prior to founding Ringly, Mercando was the VP of Product at Hunch, a social recommendation service aiming to build a “taste graph” of the entire web by intelligently connecting people to the things they love. She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with degrees in both Fine Art and Human Computer Interaction and has a strong interest in user-centered design and its power to enrich and strengthen both online and offline experiences. Follow Ringly on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates!
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah WittenbrakerSarah Wittenbraker is owner and founder of Austin-based Sarah Wittenbraker Interiors. Her combined years in Dallas, New York and Austin create a bold point of view melding Southern traditional, big-city glamour and laid-back modern. Sarah encourages clients to be authentic, original and brave enough to bring out their inner style. This year, Sarah and partner Anne Campbell are also launching Worn + Domestic, an e-commerce site specializing in a curated selection of home and fashion accessories. Follow Sarah on Instagram for design inspiration.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery