Talking Top Tens
- Kelly Rutherford, Actress, Women’s and Children’s Advocate, and Creator of Kelly Rutherford Jewelry
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Brooklyn Decker, Actress and Chief Design Officer of FINERY
- Elizabeth Chambers Hammer, Journalist, Entrepreneur, and Owner of BIRD Bakery
- Tara Foley, CEO and Founder of Follain
- Holly Thaggard, Founder and CEO of Supergoop!
- Elizabeth Rees, Founder of Chasing Paper
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer NewtonMeet the humble humanitarian behind DefineMe Fragrance, Jennifer Newton. After graduating with a degree in Interior Design, she launched Pure Designs for Living, a company selling a wide variety of products with affirmations and positive messages. When working on her candle line, she rediscovered her passion for creating scents and thought, “If I can create candle scents that embody positive affirmations why not make it even more personal and create fragrances?” And in 2015, DefineMe Fragrance was born. Every bottle represents mold-breaking, barrier-crushing women that speak to different qualities Jennifer strives for: being confident, creative, strong, free-spirited, loving, passionate + fearless. Follow Jennifer for further inspiration on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or visit her website.