Talking Top Tens
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Brooklyn Decker, Actress and Chief Design Officer of FINERY
- Elizabeth Chambers Hammer, Journalist, Entrepreneur, and Owner of BIRD Bakery
- Tara Foley, CEO and Founder of Follain
- Holly Thaggard, Founder and CEO of Supergoop!
- Elizabeth Rees, Founder of Chasing Paper
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa EvansMarissa Evans is the Head of Radical Innovation at Rent the Runway, a fashion e-commerce service that provides designer dress and accessory rentals. Marissa oversees a group of product, technology, analytics and marketing members to develop new initiatives that focus on business growth. Before joining Rent the Runway, Marissa ran her own fashion technology startup, GO TRY IT ON, a mobile application that offered people advice on what to wear. In June 2013, GO TRY IT ON was acquired by Rent the Runway. She also worked at the digital media agency, Digitas, in strategy & analytics, where she helped brands develop digital marketing initiatives. A Cornell University alum, Marissa also earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. She enjoys performing comedic improvisation in New York City. Follow Marissa on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose