Talking Top Tens
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Jenna Bush Hager, Correspondent on NBC’s Today Show
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Lauren Scruggs Kennedy, Founder of the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation
- Catherine Lowe, Founder of LoweCo.
- Rita Hazan, Owner of Rita Hazan Salon
- Joanna Vargas, Founder of Joanna Vargas Salons and Skincare Collection
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa EvansMarissa Evans is the Head of Radical Innovation at Rent the Runway, a fashion e-commerce service that provides designer dress and accessory rentals. Marissa oversees a group of product, technology, analytics and marketing members to develop new initiatives that focus on business growth. Before joining Rent the Runway, Marissa ran her own fashion technology startup, GO TRY IT ON, a mobile application that offered people advice on what to wear. In June 2013, GO TRY IT ON was acquired by Rent the Runway. She also worked at the digital media agency, Digitas, in strategy & analytics, where she helped brands develop digital marketing initiatives. A Cornell University alum, Marissa also earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. She enjoys performing comedic improvisation in New York City. Follow Marissa on Twitter.