Shop The Tops
- Amazon’s Cyber Week Top Deals of The Day
- Editor’s Holiday Wish List: Jamie Chandlee, CEO
- White Elephant Gifts on Amazon
- 10 Best Beauty Advent Calendars
- Top Rated Boots and Booties Under $100 on Amazon
- Halloween Costumes on Amazon
- Fall Accessories On Amazon Under $75
- Exclusive Fall Fashion Essentials
- Color of the Season: Power Red
- Sale Alert: Designer Styles at Nordstrom
- 10 Best Tortoise Shell Sunglasses
- Best Casual Dresses Under $50 on Amazon
- Talking Top Tens: Rati Sahi LevesqueBorn and raised in San Francisco, Rati Sahi Levesque graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz with a degree in economics. After sharpening her chops in the financial industry, Rati opened the fashion-forward Anica boutique in San Francisco’s hip Russian Hill neighborhood. Setting out to fill the void of avant-garde designers in the city, Anica acquired a significant following, especially for the store’s luxury consignment selection, which featured specialty and vintage pieces. In addition, Anica built a large online presence, with e-commerce sales comprising 50% of business. Rati combined her consignment and e-commerce success when she joined CEO Julie Wainwright and The RealReal. Now both a mother and an entrepreneur, Rati cites the creative selling process as the most fulfilling part of working at The RealReal, as well as the access to the world’s most beautiful and unique fashion. Follow Rati on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Heather Harper and Laura Lawrence WilcockHeather Harper and Laura Lawrence Wilcock both began their careers in the high paced fashion world in NYC. Heather worked in publicity for a high end clothing designer, watching designs evolve from a sketch to the runway and working closely with magazine editors to photograph the collection. Laura worked as a Buyer for a premiere fashion retail store, buying for fifty stores across the United States and growing a prosperous multi-million dollar business. After working many years in the fashion world, they both took a hiatus to happily focus on raising their children. Now, after successfully launching their kids to college, they have reconnected to pursue their love of design by producing a line of elegant handbags, Harper Lawrence. You can view the collection by visiting harper-lawrence.com and following them on their Instagram account.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Focused Shaping and Lifting Toner Pantyhose