Shop The Tops
- Exclusive Fall Fashion Essentials
- Color of the Season: Power Red
- Sale Alert: Designer Styles at Nordstrom
- 10 Best Tortoise Shell Sunglasses
- Best Casual Dresses Under $50 on Amazon
- Label We Love: Alo Yoga
- 10 Most Popular Bras on Amazon
- Label We Love: Splendid
- Crossbody Bags Under $100
- 10 Affordable Little Black Dresses
- Designer Statement Jewelry on Amazon
- Label We Love: Max Studio on Amazon
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ScherleElizabeth was leading business partnerships at a fashion events startup when she realized there was a lost opportunity where brands weren’t collecting consumer feedback on the products sampled in event gift bags. This prompted her to co-found Influenster, a product discovery and reviews website that facilitates product trial and conversations between brands and social media savvy consumers to help companies populate the digital sphere with user generated content. Elizabeth grew up on a farm outside a 171-person town in Iowa, and currently lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Check out Scherle’s LinkedIn and Instagram to find out more about her!
- Talking Top Tens: Sari BibliowiczAfter graduating from New York University, Sari Bibliowicz became one of the founding team members at Gilt Groupe’s Jetsetter. She worked in different departments, from Revenue Management and Pricing to Member Services and Social Media. After learning the ropes at a startup, she decided to follow her passion, start her own, and set herself on a mission to do more with less. At Bib + Tuck, Sari handles all things Marketing, Public Relations, and Partnerships. When not raving about creative reuse, you’ll find her traveling, photographing, practicing yoga, and learning French. Follow Bib + Tuck on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery