Shop The Tops
- 10 Most Popular Bras on Amazon
- Label We Love: Splendid
- Crossbody Bags Under $100
- 10 Affordable Little Black Dresses
- Designer Statement Jewelry on Amazon
- Label We Love: Max Studio on Amazon
- Staff Picks: Beauty Steals and Deals
- Your Weekend Look on Amazon
- Fall Athleisure on Sale
- Fall Intimates on Sale at Nordstrom
- 10 Vacation Must-Haves on Amazon
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Staff Picks
- Talking Top Tens: Kathryne TaylorKathryne Taylor is the 20-something writer, photographer and recipe developer behind Cookie and Kate, a food blog featuring fresh vegetarian recipes. As a former art director and now full-time food blogger, she spends her days making vegetables and whole grains look good. Kate lives in Kansas City with a funny mutt named Cookie. Follow Kate on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Alexa HirschfeldAlexa Hirschfeld started Paperless Post at age 23 with her brother James, concepting and beta-testing a product that would soon reach over 85 million users and push the boundaries of design and self-expression in modern communication. Since then, Alexa has headed the tech company’s product development and helped build it into the market’s leading platform for online and paper stationery. As Paperless Post’s President, Alexa oversees a team of over 50 product designers, technologists, and software engineers, and currently employs over 100 people in New York and London. Alexa has been named as one of Fortune’s “10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs"; Fast Company’s “Most Influential Women in Technology”; and Forbes’ “30 Under 30”; and in 2012, was named a New York Ventures Fellow from the New York City Economic Development Corporation. If you haven’t check out Paperless Post yet you can do so at paperlesspost.com and be sure to follow them and Alexa on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose