Shop The Tops
- Beauty Gifts on Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Cases
- Gifts For the New Couple
- Cutest Cold Weather Accessories on Amazon
- Creative Stocking Stuffers Under $30
- Tech Gifts for Kids
- Best Gifts Under $50 on Amazon
- Gifts for the Creative Soul
- Gifts for the Hostess
- Pajama Sets on Amazon
- iPhone 7 Cases
- Outwear Styles Under $200 on Amazon
- Talking Top Tens: Hannah ChengHannah and her sister Marian live to eat, especially their mom’s home-cooking. After their parents moved from New York to the West Coast, their steady supply of homemade dumplings came to a screeching halt, leaving the two to search for dumplings just the way mom made them all around New York City. The only problem was that no one cooked like mom, with pasture-raised meat and organic and local vegetables. After 2 years of searching, Hannah and Marian opened Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings in New York City’s East Village. All the dumplings are based on and hold true to their mom’s recipes, while the monthly specials are less traditional. Follow Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie LewinJamie Lewin is the Director of Design and Trend at Piperlime.com where she designed for the first-ever Piperlime Collection that launched in September 2014. Born in Philadelphia, Lewin received her Design degree from FIT in New York City. Prior to her position as Director of Design and Trend, she worked for over 14 years in the women’s fashion industry, from heading her own design house to working at J.Crew, Tracy Reese, Ralph Lauren, Gap and most recently JC Penney. Lewin was the mastermind behind the most successful pants and shirts in the history of the Gap and is credited with reestablishing strong woven businesses at both J.Crew and the Gap. Follow Jamie and Piperlime on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose