It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Leith Drop Waist Tank Dress: Sale $45.90, After Sale $69, $45
- BaubleBar Luisa Tassel Drop Earrings: Sale $31.90, After Sale $38, $31
- Leith Portrait Collar Stripe Blouse: Sale $38.90, After Sale $59, $38
- Articles of Society Carly Release Hem Crop Skinny Jeans: Sale $38.90, After Sale $59, $38
- Leith Suede Clutch: Sale $49.90, After Sale $75, $49
- Free People Valencia Off the Shoulder Pullover, $44
- BP Woven Twill Tunic: Sale $31.90, After Sale $48, $31
- Kendra Scott Elaina Filigree Bracelet: Sale $35.90, After Sale $55, $35
- Lush Raw Edge Side Slit Tee: Sale $15.90, After Sale $24, $15
- Halogen V-Neck Merino Wool Cardigan: Sale 49.90, After Sale $79, $49
- 10 Vacation Must-Haves on Amazon
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Staff Picks
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: MaryAnn BekkedahlAs president and co-founder of Keep, MaryAnn oversees strategy, customer acquisition, branding, content and business development initiatives. She is an accomplished media executive with 18 years experience in consumer magazine and website publishing. Prior to joining Keep, she was EVP, Group Publisher at Rodale, a global content company in health and wellness, and the publisher of Men’s Health, Women’s Health, and Runner’s World properties, amongst others. Follow Keep on Instagram and download the Keep app.
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie and BouchraSophie Kahn and Bouchra Ezzahraoui are the founders of the direct-to-consumer fine jewelry brand, AUrate. Sophie, who drives the fashion and strategy elements of the business, previously served as global director of Retail Marketing and Strategy at Marc Jacobs. Sophie holds a Master in Finance from Princeton University and a Bachelor in Economics from the University of Amsterdam. Bouchra Ezzahraoui has a background in finance as an Interest Rate Derivatives trader at Goldman Sachs and brings her financial expertise to AUrate. She earned her Master in Finance at Princeton University and her Bachelor in Applied Mathematics at Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Economique in Paris. In 2014, the two business women decided to combine their experience in fashion and finance and launched AUrate, a line of jewelry that has already received rave reviews for its design and industry changing business model.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose