It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Le Nouveau Split Hem Jeans: Sale $179.90, After Sale $269, $179
- Rails Channing Embroidered Military Shirt: Sale $124.90, After Sale $188, $124
- Vince Camuto Karinta Block Heel Bootie, Sale $99.90, After Sale $149.95, $99
- Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Embroidered Nubuck Crossbody Bag: Sale $183.90, After Sale $275, $183
- BLANKNYC Life Changer Moto Jacket : Sale $64.90, After Sale $98, $64
- Zella Turning Point High Waist Crop Legging: Sale $42.90, After Sale $65, $42
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings, Sale $64.90, After Sale $98, $64
- Sam Edelman Raisa Bow Flat: Sale $79.90, After Sale $119.95, $79
- Hinge Tie Sleeve Top: Sale $49.90, After Sale $79, $49
- UGG Constantine Genuine Shearling Boot: Sale $109.90, After Sale $165.95, $109
- 10 Vacation Must-Haves on Amazon
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Staff Picks
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Elisabeth EganElisabeth Egan is the books editor at Glamour. Her essays and book reviews have appeared in Self, Glamour, O Magazine, People, Publishers Weekly, Kirkus, Huffington Post, The New York Times Book Review, LA Times Book Review, The Washington Post, Chicago Sun-Times, and the Newark Star-Ledger. She lives in New Jersey with her family. Follow Elisabeth on Twitter for more info!
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica RichardsJessica Richards, Founder and Owner of SHEN Beauty, was born in France and raised in Laguna Beach, California. She attended FIT where she earned her Bachelors degree in fashion merchandising and marketing. Following college, she landed a highly coveted position as a fashion assistant at Vogue. During her tenure, Jessica also grew her freelance styling portfolio with a clientele list of boldfaced names featuring notables in the music industry. Shortly thereafter Richards gave birth to her first son as well as the idea to create SHEN. After a jar of face cream shattered she was sent wandering Brooklyn in search of a suitable replacement and came up empty handed with the realization that there was “no beauty in Brooklyn.” The idea of SHEN was born. Putting her retail expertise to good use, the beauty destination became a reality in 2010. For more on Jessica and SHEN Beauty follow their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose