It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Le Nouveau Split Hem Jeans: Sale $179.90, After Sale $269, $179
- Rails Channing Embroidered Military Shirt: Sale $124.90, After Sale $188, $124
- Vince Camuto Karinta Block Heel Bootie, Sale $99.90, After Sale $149.95, $99
- Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Embroidered Nubuck Crossbody Bag: Sale $183.90, After Sale $275, $183
- BLANKNYC Life Changer Moto Jacket : Sale $64.90, After Sale $98, $64
- Zella Turning Point High Waist Crop Legging: Sale $42.90, After Sale $65, $42
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings, Sale $64.90, After Sale $98, $64
- Sam Edelman Raisa Bow Flat: Sale $79.90, After Sale $119.95, $79
- Hinge Tie Sleeve Top: Sale $49.90, After Sale $79, $49
- UGG Constantine Genuine Shearling Boot: Sale $109.90, After Sale $165.95, $109
- Exclusive Fall Fashion Essentials
- Color of the Season: Power Red
- Sale Alert: Designer Styles at Nordstrom
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Tara FoleyBack in 2009, Tara was on a completely different career path (law!), working long hours, and trying to stay healthy. It occurred to her that she focused on fitness and healthy eating—but not what she put on her face and body. So she started asking questions and launched a blog focused on finding clean options. The response showed her how many of us wanted to understand what we’re putting on ourselves and where to find effective, luxurious nontoxic options. When the concept won a national retail business plan competition during her MBA program at Babson, she knew she was onto something! After years of hands-in-the-dirt learning both on a lavender farm in France and with a private label beauty company, she founded Follain in 2013 because she believed and still does that no one should have to sacrifice health for beauty. With degrees in public policy and business, Tara’s vision, passion, and activism fuel Follain’s growth, and its mission of improving the health and lives of others. You can learn more about Tara and Follain by following her @tcofoley and @shopfollain.
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose