It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Bobbi Brown Bobbi on Trend Eyes and Cheeks Collection: Sale $98 ($365 Value), $98
- MAC Look in a Box Basic Brush Set: Sale $49.50 ($162 Value), $49
- Yves Saint Laurent Edition Set: Sale $74 ($106 Value), $74
- La Mer The Revitalizing Collection, Sale $330 ($492 Value), $330
- simplehuman Round Sensor Mirror Pro: Sale $167.50, After Sale $250, $167
- Estee Lauder Repair + Renew Collection: Sale $98 ($150 Value), $98
- Lancôme Lash Lovers Mascara Collection: Sale $59 ($95.50 Value), $59
- T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer: Sale $134, After Sale $200, $134
- Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup Confidence Planner Collection: Sale $225 ($554 Value), $225
- Victor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Set: Sale $129 ($200 Value), $129
- Exclusive Fall Fashion Essentials
- Color of the Season: Power Red
- Sale Alert: Designer Styles at Nordstrom
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Olga VidishevaOlga Vidisheva is the founder and CEO of Shoptiques, an online destination where customers can shop the best boutiques from around the world. After graduating from Wellesley College in 2007 and Harvard Business School in 2011, Olga went on to be the first single-founder non-technical entrepreneur accepted to Y Combinator in early 2012. Later that year after raising over $2 million in funding from investors such as Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Benchmark, and William Morris Endeavor Agency, Olga went on to launch Shoptiques with 25 boutiques on the platform. As of today, Shoptiques partners with well over 1,500 stores—and the company is on pace to grow 600% in 2015. Follow Shoptiques on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Eleanor LangstonEleanor Langston is the CEO and Founder of Paintbox. Prior to founding Paintbox in Spring 2014, Eleanor acted as beauty editor at Cosmopolitan, Self, and Fitness magazines. With over a decade of editorial experience, a penchant for all things beauty-related, an obsession with discovering the perfect red nail polish (current favorite: Smith & Cult Kundalini Hustle), and an innate sense of Southern hospitality, Eleanor is the quintessential beauty professional. Follow Paintbox on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights