- Mara Hoffman Plaid Mustard High Cut One Piece, $157
- Splendid Chambray Underwire Bikini, $66
- LOVE Stories Sue One Piece, $126
- Trina Turk Paisley High Neck Bikini, $79
- MINKPINK Secret Garden One Piece, $83
- Allihop Twisted Bandeau Bikini, $39
- Tori Praver Swimwear Milos Floral Victoria Ruffle One Piece, $115
- ISABELLA ROSE Trellis Triangle Bikini Top, $55
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Mech Halter Wrap Triangle Top, $17
- J.Crew Sliding Halter Bikini Top, $29
Top Ten Lists You’ll Love:
- Talking Top Tens: Michelle MoneyMichelle turned heads on ABC’s hit reality dating show, The Bachelor, and quickly became one of the most recognized cast members from The Bachelor franchise. Michelle now hosts a daily live talk show, “Good Things Utah,” and her day-to-day life consists of her one true love, her daughter Brielle, and living an active, healthy lifestyle. A professional hair and makeup stylist by trade, Michelle is now focused on empowering women through her online courses. You can follow Michelle on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Aslaug MagnusdottirAslaug Magnusdottir is a fashion industry veteran and visionary who conceived of Tinker Tailor in response to the growing demand from designers and customers alike for customizable fashion. Previously, Aslaug launched other industry ventures, including Moda Operandi, which she conceived of, co-founded and led as CEO, and TSM Capital, a retail and fashion investment company she co-founded with industry legend Marvin Traub. She also served as a senior executive at Gilt Groupe, where she oversaw merchandising for Gilt Noir, a premium division focused on its top customers. A Fulbright Scholar, Aslaug holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, an LL.M from Duke University School of Law and an undergraduate degree in Law from the University of Iceland. Follow Aslaug and Tinker Tailor on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose