We’re about to shamrock your world with this list of top ten beauty products for St. Patrick’s Day. Go green or go home with this holiday’s must-have items that range from an ideal nail polish to a beloved color corrector. Looks to us like you’ve already been touched with a bit of Irish luck!
- OPI Infinite Shine 2 Lacquer in Olive for Green, $12
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Whirl(pool), $25
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara, $23
- Burberry Eye Colour - Wet & Dry Silk Shadow, $29
- Youth To The People Kale + Spinach + Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser, $36
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm, $34
- Glossier Mega Greens Galaxy Pack, $22
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30, $52
- Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil, $80
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Color Changing Lipstick, $25
- Talking Top Tens: Laurie ColeLaurie is a native Angelino living the dream in the Big Apple since 2006. She brings over 14 years of teaching experience to her SoulCycle classes, which are motivated by her love of all genres of music - from hip hop to rap, rock n’ roll and alternative. She has appeared in a variety of national magazine ads, TV shows and is also an actress in film and television. You can currently see her in this season of HBO’s Eastbound and Down! Follow Laurie on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Shira SuveykeShira Suveyke was appointed VP of Global Buying at THE OUTNET.COM in September 2011. She is fundamental in ensuring THE OUTNET’s brand edit remains unparalleled. Shira is responsible for cultivating vendor relationships and driving overall company revenue, maintaining THE OUTNET’s unique position as a collaborative partner and exclusive outlet stocklist for many designer brands. She manages THE OUTNET’s global buying team, provides input on merchandising and oversees the buying and production process for the THE OUTNET’s exclusive in-house brand, Iris & Ink. Prior to joining THE OUTNET, Shira was Divisional Merchandise Manager and Vice President of Womenswear at Gilt Groupe and Vice President of Merchandising and Menswear at J.Crew. She graduated from Boston University with a major in Economics and Business Management. Follow THE OUTNET on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights