We’re about to shamrock your world with this list of top ten beauty products for St. Patrick’s Day. Go green or go home with this holiday’s must-have items that range from an ideal nail polish to a beloved color corrector. Looks to us like you’ve already been touched with a bit of Irish luck!
- OPI Infinite Shine 2 Lacquer in Olive for Green, $12
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Whirl(pool), $25
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara, $23
- Burberry Eye Colour - Wet & Dry Silk Shadow, $29
- Youth To The People Kale + Spinach + Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser, $36
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm, $34
- Glossier Mega Greens Galaxy Pack, $22
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30, $52
- Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil, $80
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Color Changing Lipstick, $25
- Talking Top Tens: Dineh MohajerDineh Mohajer created Hard Candy in 1995, while completing her fourth year as a Biochemistry student attending USC. The brand was instantly recognized and embraced by Neiman Marcus, Harvey Nichols, Sephora and countless other prestigious global retailers. In 1999, Hard Candy was sold to LVMH, the French luxury powerhouse. By early 2002, her next line was born, Goldie, a brand that was regarded as subtle sophistication with punk rock sensibility. The brand was immediately snatched up by Limited Brands for exclusive distribution in their Bath & Body Works and C.O. Bigelow stores. Several years and creative collaborations later, Dineh is bringing about the next evolution of beauty with Smith & Cult, her new ‘5-free’ nail polish line that has developed an instant cult following. Follow Smith & Cult on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ScherleElizabeth was leading business partnerships at a fashion events startup when she realized there was a lost opportunity where brands weren’t collecting consumer feedback on the products sampled in event gift bags. This prompted her to co-found Influenster, a product discovery and reviews website that facilitates product trial and conversations between brands and social media savvy consumers to help companies populate the digital sphere with user generated content. Elizabeth grew up on a farm outside a 171-person town in Iowa, and currently lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Check out Scherle’s LinkedIn and Instagram to find out more about her!
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose