Time to let the waves hit your feet and have a pool float be your seat! We’ve pulled the top ten pool floats of 2017 to start off your summer story. Choose from trendy picks like animals, snacks, and more. These seasonal must-haves are sure to rule the pool with their fun and beloved styles that will leave you floating with joy.
- GoFloats Unicorn Party Tube, $19
- Urban Outfitters Giant Ice Pop Pool Float, $34
- Urban Outfitters Pretzel Pool Float, $24
- Gift Boutique Margarita Pool Float, $28
- Urban Outfitters Shell Pool Float, $48
- Kangaroo Bacon Pool Raft, $39
- Sunny Life Luxe Cactus Float, $60
- Gift Boutique Rubber Duck Pool Float, $33
- Urban Outfitters Floral Flamingo Pool Float, $56
- Urban Outfitters Pizza Slice Pool Float, $48
- Bold and Beautiful One-Piece Swimsuits
- Fresh New Finds
- Brand We Love: JoyLab at Target
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Christina MercandoChristina Mercando is the founder and CEO of Ringly, a New York City company composed of designers and engineers dedicated to blending fashion and technology in meaningful ways. Their first suite of products integrates wearable technology with beautifully designed jewelry and accessories. Prior to founding Ringly, Mercando was the VP of Product at Hunch, a social recommendation service aiming to build a “taste graph” of the entire web by intelligently connecting people to the things they love. She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with degrees in both Fine Art and Human Computer Interaction and has a strong interest in user-centered design and its power to enrich and strengthen both online and offline experiences. Follow Ringly on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates!
- Talking Top Tens: Kelly RutherfordBest-known to television audiences as Lily van der Woodsen, on the hit show Gossip Girl, Kelly played the sophisticated, fashionable, matriarch on the Upper East Side of Manhattan for 6 seasons . Kelly is also known for her former roles in television shows Melrose Place and Homefront, and Brisco County Jr., as well as the film Steam 3. Her most recent projects include playing Laura Wyatt in the ABC hit series Quantico and an online talk show for The View. Kelly is an advocate of multiple women’s and children’s charities including StepUp Women’s Network, Healthy Child Healthy World, and she is currently a member of the Board of Directors for Free Arts NYC. Kelly has also created a namesake jewelry line which you can shop online at Broken English. Be sure to follow Kelly on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest by heading over to www.kellyrutherford.com and don’t forget to check out her top ten essentials!
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery