- My Michelle Crochet Detail Blouse, $29
- A. Byer Ruffle Bow Front Top, $24
- My Michelle Printed Equipment Top, $27
- Jack by BB Dakota Paullinia Chevron Dobby Top, $48
- NY Collection Cold Shoulder Ruffle Overlay Blouse, $26
- NYDJ 3/4 Sleeve Pintuck Blouse, $44
- NYDJ Shaping Button Front Blouse, $54
- Mango Bow Neck Shirt, $39
- My Michelle Lace and Ruffle Blouse, $29
- Mango Sheer Wrap Blouse, $59
Top Ten Lists You’ll Love:
- Talking Top Tens: Samantha SteenSamantha Steen is the founder and CEO of Cami NYC, a global online brand that focuses on camisoles of distinctive styles in a range of neutral and vivid colors. After graduating from the University of Western Ontario in London, Canada with a BFA in Visual Arts and Art History, Samantha moved to New York City where, she found herself working for some of the most established, top tier fashion houses in the industry. Founded in 2013, Cami NYC has been featured in publications including The New York Times, InStyle Magazine, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Refinery29 and Who What Wear. Cami NYC has also collected a large fan base of trend setters, including Cameron Diaz, Lauren Conrad, Shakira, Lea Michele, Hilary Duff and many more. Follow Cami NYC on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Melissa Ben-IshayEver since she was a little girl, Melissa has loved two things: arts and crafts and baking. So when she was fired from her job in advertising in 2008, Melissa decided that she was going to do what she loved. Drawing on inspiration from the carefree rock ‘n roll culture of the 60s and 70s, and the idea that people should be able to taste more flavors without a post-dessert guilt trip, she engaged the help of some key people in her life and in 2009 opened the first Baked by Melissa shop in New York City’s SoHo district. Five years later, Baked by Melissa operates 12 store locations, including a shop at JFK’s JetBlue Terminal 5, and ships nationwide. Melissa develops all of Baked by Melissa’s product offerings, including Seasonal Collections, a Mini of the Month, and holiday cupcakes. Follow Baked by Melissa on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery