When it comes to working out, sports bras tend to get all of the attention. We’re here to remind you that there is another under garment that can truly make or break your HIIT, cycle, or yoga class—your panties. The best active underwear has a seamless edge, four-way stretch, and is made of a fabric that wicks moisture. Don’t get your panties in a bunch and pick up any of these 10 best activewear panties for a worry free, wedgie free, and truly comfortable workout.
- Moving Comfort Out-of-Sight Thong, $19
- Under Armour Pure Stretch Cheeky, $13
- Anita Sports Panty, $30
- New Balance Breathe Thong Panty, $10
- Puma Laser Cut Sport Hipster Panty, $12
- Adidas Climacool Thong Underwear, $12
- Asics Asx Thongs, $11
- Runderwear Seamless Brief, $20
- Tasc Performance 2 Thong Underwear, $14
- Adidas Climacool Cheekster Underwear, $12
- Talking Top Tens: Kerry SteibKerry Steib creates social change through music at Spotify. As the Director of Social Impact, she supports employee engagement programs, helps social action campaigns use music effectively, and builds partnerships with awesome non-profits. She lives in Brooklyn with her husband and dog, Julep Meatball. Everyone can get involved at spotify.com/change.
- Talking Top Tens: Lesley MurphyLesley is a TV personality, travel journalist and founder of travel and lifestyle blog, The Road Les Traveled. After her fan-favorite stint on Season 17 of ABC’s The Bachelor, Lesley relocated to Argentina and established her blog while living abroad. Using her expertise alongside beautiful photography and videography, Lesley transports her readers to distant corners of the earth to experience authentic adventures and luxurious locales. Since the inception of The Road Les Traveled, Lesley has visited over 50 countries and experienced many striking cultures. She has accumulated an expansive following and has a dedicated readership. She can speak on many travel-related topics from honeymoon destinations to packing tips. She currently lives out of an overweight suitcase 24/7/365! You can follow Lesley on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or her blog!
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery