When it comes to working out, sports bras tend to get all of the attention. We’re here to remind you that there is another under garment that can truly make or break your HIIT, cycle, or yoga class—your panties. The best active underwear has a seamless edge, four-way stretch, and is made of a fabric that wicks moisture. Don’t get your panties in a bunch and pick up any of these 10 best activewear panties for a worry free, wedgie free, and truly comfortable workout.
- Moving Comfort Out-of-Sight Thong, $19
- Under Armour Pure Stretch Cheeky, $13
- Anita Sports Panty, $30
- New Balance Breathe Thong Panty, $10
- Puma Laser Cut Sport Hipster Panty, $12
- Adidas Climacool Thong Underwear, $12
- Asics Asx Thongs, $11
- Runderwear Seamless Brief, $20
- Tasc Performance 2 Thong Underwear, $14
- Adidas Climacool Cheekster Underwear, $12
- Talking Top Tens: Annie WangAs Chief Product Officer and Creative Director of Her Campus Media, Annie drives innovation across all of its multimedia platforms, including HerCampus.com, HerCampusMedia.com, College Fashion Week, Her Conference, the Her Campus Blogger Network, the Study Break email newsletter, and the Her Campus Shop. She leads creative, technical, and user experience strategy to build products that support and amplify Her Campus’s unique offerings while serving its 6 million users in a fresh and cohesive way and oversees the manifestation of the iconic Her Campus brand. Annie has been named to Inc.’s 30 Under 30, Businessweek’s 25 Under 25, Glamour’s 20 Amazing Young Women, and The Boston Globe’s 25 Most Stylish Bostonians. In 2010, Annie took a leave of absence from Harvard College to work on Her Campus full time. Follow Annie on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Deepica MutyalaAs a little girl growing up in a South Asian community in Texas, Deepica Mutyala stood out for two reasons: her love of beauty and her obsession with the Big Apple. She has previously worked at L’Oreal and most recently at Birchbox, a role that exposed to her the latest innovations in beauty and helped her build a rolodex of top stylists, celebrity makeup artists, and brand CEOs as well as giving her exposure to doing videos for Birchbox in addition to her day job. With her product expertise and on-camera experience, she thought ‘why not create my own channel where I can share everything I’ve learned through the years?’ Deepica launched her YouTube channel in January 2015 around the premise of “beauty decoded”. Today, Deepica is based in Manhattan living out her dreams as a full time YouTube personality and on-air beauty expert. Keep up to date with Deepica and all her advice on beauty by checking out her site and following her on Instagram, Twitter and of course YouTube!
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose