Blues and greens are all over the home decor trend reports for 2017. Update your home with any of these top ten picks of products in a wade array of hues. From vintage mint green to a cheerful light blue, we have the colors and picks to perfectly update your office, living room, kitchen or bedroom. Each of these picks have received top reviews so you can shop with confidence. With spring is just around the corner, we highly encourage you to get inspired by these cheerful hues and add a touch of blue or green to your home today!
- Tomons Swing Arm Desk Lamp, $36
- 2xhome Eames Style Armchairs, $150
- Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Maze 16-Piece Dinner Set, $84
- Cotton Craft Dori Pouf Floor Ottoman, $59
- Member’s Mark Sherpa Throw Blanket, $39
- KitchenAid Electric Kettle, $79
- Smeg 2-Slice Toaster, $149
- WE Furniture Wood Storage Computer Desk, $215
- Finnhomy Collapsible Metal Folding Tray Side Table, $24
- Ojia Mongolian Faux Fur Throw Pillow, $20
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah KaussSarah Kauss, a Harvard Business School graduate, designed and developed the first “hydration accessory” bottle, which keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. S’well is the only bottle that looks great and does good, with donations made to charity partners for every bottle sold. Sarah was listed on Fortune’s “40 Under 40” list in 2014, and in the same year was honored with the designation by Ernst and Young as an Entrepreneurial Winning Woman. S’well was named number one on the Women’s Presidents Organization’s list of 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies and featured on Crain’s list of New York’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2015. For more on S’well and Sarah you can follow them along on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Nicole GibbonsNicole Gibbons is an interior designer, tastemaker, blogger and on-air personality best known for her fashion-forward point of view on style for the home. She can currently be seen helping families re-imagine their living spaces as a designer on the Emmy nominated television show Home Made Simple airing Saturday mornings on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Nicole has been featured in top media outlets such as TLC and InStyle and has also collaborated on special projects with home and lifestyle brands including Target and One Kings Lane. Nicole regularly shares decorating tips, trends, product finds and inspiration on her blog, So Haute, and serves as a guide to stylish living for décor obsessed readers around the globe. Her mission is to inspire her audience to design a life they love and to do it with style. Follow Nicole on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights