Our algorithm scoured the pages of Amazon to find the ten best luxurious face masks available today, exclusively on your favorite shopping website. This list covers every facial need from anti-aging face masks to natural and hydrating options for more sensitive skin. Click through and add any of these top-rated face masks to your cart and enjoy knowing that a luxurious spa night of your own is only two days away.
- Best For Hydration: Nuxe Masque Crème Fraîche de Beauté, $25
- Best All in One: Aria Starr Beauty Dead Sea Mud Mask, $18
- Best For Dry, Sensitive Skin: Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask, $46
- Best For Dull Skin: Borghese Fango Active Mud Mask, $23
- Best For Your Travel Bag: AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask, $10
- Best For a Tan Glow: James Read Sleep Mask Tan Face, $36
- Best Anti-Aging Mask: Karuna Age-Defying + Face Mask, $30
- Best for Skin Brightening: Oribe Gold Envy Luminous Face Mask, $95
- Best For Skin Tightening: Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask, $18
- Best For Anti-Aging and Cleansing: Bliss Multi-’Face’-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask, $50
- Bold and Beautiful One-Piece Swimsuits
- Fresh New Finds
- Brand We Love: JoyLab at Target
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Dana VeraldiDana Veraldi is the brains behind DEERDANA, the NYC design collective behind sought after t-shirt collections featuring hand-drawn portraits of cultural tastemakers in music, film, fashion, sports, and art. With fans like Jay-Z, Oliver Theyskens, Ellen DeGeneres, and Justin Bieber, DEERDANA’s cult brand of tees has hit a larger than cult status. Follow Dana on Instagram and Twitter for more information or check out DEERDANA on Instagram and Twitter for tees you’ll want to add to your holiday wish list stat!
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni’s via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose