Update your home decor on a budget with these top-rated picks from Target’s latest collections.
- Izon Flatware Set 5-pc. Stainless Steel Gold, $19
- Threshold Wicker Accent Chair, $99
- Threshold Cantilever LED Task Lamp with Marble Base, $49
- Nate Berkus Striped Tassle Throw Blanket Black, $34
- Threshold Patterned Throw Pillow, $19
- Threshold Rattan Stool, $59
- Threshold Wood and Gold Bar Cart, $129
- Threshold Faux Fur Pelt, $34
- Threshold, $64
- Nate Berkus Equestrian Side Table Brown, $89
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda SteinbergAmanda Steinberg is the founder of DailyWorth, the leading financial media company for women. Steinberg is a thought-leader on the topic of women and money, working to advance women’s financial confidence and wealth. She’s an engineer by training, a sales woman by profession, and a serial optimist at heart. DailyWorth serves millions of women monthly via its daily newsletters and website focused on money and career advice. Since its launch in 2009, Steinberg and DailyWorth have been featured in the New York Times, TIME and Cosmopolitan and on NY1, CNN and NBC news. Amanda is a graduate of Columbia University. Follow DailyWorth on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Sally & Molly MillerSisters, bloggers and tastemakers, Sally and Molly were born 15 months apart and grew up in Kansas City, Missouri. Sally went to college in Texas and pursued a degree in Early Childhood Education. Molly later left home to pursue a degree in Interior Design at a university in Ohio. Influenced and inspired by many things, the two sisters found that their creative spirits needed a place to thrive. In November 2010, they created A Piece of Toast, a lifestyle blog that shares daily inspiration through posts of style, home, beauty, and much more. Follow Sally and Molly on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for your daily dose of (trendy) Toast!
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose