Update your home decor on a budget with these top-rated picks from Target’s latest collections.
- Izon Flatware Set 5-pc. Stainless Steel Gold, $19
- Threshold Wicker Accent Chair, $99
- Threshold Cantilever LED Task Lamp with Marble Base, $49
- Nate Berkus Striped Tassle Throw Blanket Black, $34
- Threshold Patterned Throw Pillow, $19
- Threshold Rattan Stool, $59
- Threshold Wood and Gold Bar Cart, $129
- Threshold Faux Fur Pelt, $34
- Threshold, $64
- Nate Berkus Equestrian Side Table Brown, $89
- Editor’s Holiday Wish List: Jamie Chandlee, CEO
- White Elephant Gifts on Amazon
- 10 Best Beauty Advent Calendars
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Halsey SchroederHalsey Shroeder is the founder and CEO of Halsbrook.com. Halsbrook is a national online clothing and accessory retailer aimed at transforming the specialty store market. The site, which now carries over eighty European and American designers, launched in September 2012 and has been featured in The New York Times, The Daily Beast, Town & Country, and on Bloomberg TV. Schroeder is a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Business School. Check out Halsbrook on Facebook and Instagram!
- Talking Top Tens: Samira FarA nail biter turned manicure-addict, Samira Far had been frequenting salons all over Los Angeles since the age of 12 and saw an opportunity to fill a niche for a branded, high-end nail salon; thus the birth of Bellacures. Samira founded Bellacures, a premier brand in the nail salon industry, in 2006. With locations throughout Southern California, and one in Dallas, Texas, Samira has developed a salon that is renowned for being unparalleled in comfort, service and cleanliness standards offering cutting edge techniques and packages designed by the industry’s most talented technicians. Today, Bellacures offers franchise opportunities using a proven successful business model. Check out Bellacures at www.bellacures.com and be sure to follow Samira on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose