Stay active in the elements with these top ten best womens activewear jackets designed to keep you warm and dry while regulating temperature with strategically placed ventilation.
- Alo Yoga Women’s Sunset Jacket, $88
- Craft Women’s Weather Windproof Running Jersey Shirt, $129
- Under Armour Women’s ColdGear Infrared Dobson Softershell, $82
- Nike Dry Element Running Top, $56
- Under Armour Women’s Pre-Game Woven Jacket, $55
- Alo Yoga Women’s Moto Jacket, $118
- Under Armour Lightweight Pop Over Jacket, $70
- Adidas 3-Stripes Full Zip Pullover Jacket, $37
- New Balance In Transit Half Zip Jacket, $70
- Pearl Izumi Run Fly Jacket, $72
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jess TeutonicoJess Teutonico has been working in Kenya since 2006, building sustainable programs in remote areas with the indigenous tribes that address basic human needs through her organization, Under the Acacia. She is also the Executive Director for legendary music producer and Grammy winner Nile Rodgers’ organization, We Are Family Foundation, where she leads the most sought after international youth initiatives including Three Dot Dash and TEDxTeen. Previously, she was a consultant at TED Conferences and a Special Events Director at Vogue Magazine and spent a decade producing fashion shows and events for top luxury brands such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Tom Ford.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights