Bring the gym home with these top ten at-home gym essentials guaranteed to get you inspired to achieve your fitness goals this year!
- SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Dumbbells, $27
- Aaptiv Personal Training App, $10
- Spoga Extra Thick Comfort Foam Yoga Mat, $25
- Survival and Cross Adjustable Jump Rope, $10
- DYNAPRO Resistance Bands, $10
- 321 STRONG Full Body Toning Fitness Circle, $19
- Black Mountain 2000lbs Static Strength Exercise Stability Ball with Pump, $25
- Veda Yoga Foam Blocks and Strap, $18
- JAM Plus Portable Speaker, $37
- YogaRat Hot Yoga Towel, $8
- Editor’s Holiday Wish List: Jamie Chandlee, CEO
- White Elephant Gifts on Amazon
- 10 Best Beauty Advent Calendars
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Samira FarA nail biter turned manicure-addict, Samira Far had been frequenting salons all over Los Angeles since the age of 12 and saw an opportunity to fill a niche for a branded, high-end nail salon; thus the birth of Bellacures. Samira founded Bellacures, a premier brand in the nail salon industry, in 2006. With locations throughout Southern California, and one in Dallas, Texas, Samira has developed a salon that is renowned for being unparalleled in comfort, service and cleanliness standards offering cutting edge techniques and packages designed by the industry’s most talented technicians. Today, Bellacures offers franchise opportunities using a proven successful business model. Check out Bellacures at www.bellacures.com and be sure to follow Samira on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica KnollJessica Knoll is the New York Times best-selling author of Luckiest Girl Alive, which has been acquired by Lionsgate with Reese Witherspoon producing the film adaptation. She’s been a senior editor at Cosmopolitan and the articles editor of SELF. She lives in New York City with her husband. Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose