Shalice Noel is a US based blogger, stylist, and mother of four. When she’s not busy with the kids, Shalice manages to run the successful fashion blog shalicenoel.com. On her blog she mixes high end with low end pieces, for attainable looks. She supplements her fashion posts with insightful information about her personal life, making the content on her blog unique and distinctive. This personal content allows readers to connect with Shalice on a more personal level. As a full time blogger, stylist, and a full-time mother, Shalice is a true representation of the modern woman. Keep up with Shalice on Instagram and Facebook for even more of her fashion inspiration!
- Tula Hydrating Day and Night Cream, $52
- Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF 25, $19
- NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device, $325
- Hermes Reversible H Belt, $525
- Chloé Faye Suede & Leather Shoulder Bag, $1950
- Cartier Love Wedding Band, $1070
- GRLFRND X Revolve Petite Karolina High-Rise Skinny Jean, $248
- Raye X Revolve Layla Heel, $124
- Understated Leather Easy Rider Jacket, $440
- ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner, $32
- Casey Carlson of Quigley
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Janice KaplanJanice Kaplan is the author of more than a dozen popular novels and non-fiction books. Her most recent book, The Gratitude Diaries, was a New York Times bestseller and has gotten attention around the world. Janice was the editor-in-chief of Parade magazine and the creator and executive producer of numerous network television shows. She has appeared regularly on programs including The Today Show and Good Morning America. Find out more about Janice when you visit janicekaplan.com or gratitudediaries.com and follow her on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Taryn FixelTaryn Fixel is the founder of Ingredient1, which is transforming the way people discover healthy food. The Ingredient1 mobile app is a unique lens to discover foods you’ll love, see friends’ recommendations, and learn where those products are sold. Prior to ingredient1, Taryn was an investigative and documentary producer for CBS News and CNN. Follow Ingredient1 on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose