Miss Mary Powers is a fashion and lifestyle blog run by a mama of 2 girls who doesn’t want to lose her style in the midst of raising babies. The focus is affordable and casual style. Mary explains, "I’m a firm believer in having fun with clothes and wearing whatever makes YOU feel comfortable. I don’t go by "rules" and I love mixing in trends with classic pieces. My goal is to help women figure out what to wear and feel their absolute best. You don’t have to spend a ton of money to look good and stay on trend. My passion is finding great clothes for less! I also LOVE having a personal connection with my followers, so don’t hesitate to reach out to chat, figure out what to wear, or have any questions whatsoever!" Follow Mary Powers on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, and shop her ten essentials for any wardrobe below.
- DL1961 Mercer & Spring Chambray Shirt, $178
- Felicity & Coco Ruffle Shift Dress, $95
- Loft Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses, $24
- Halogen Wool Floppy Hat, $39
- Tarte Lipsurgence, $24
- Levi’s 721 High Rise Distressed Skinny Jeans, $88
- BLANKNYC Faux Leather Jacket, $98
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50, $69
- Toms Majorca Peep Toe Bootie, $114
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex, $45
- Casey Carlson of Quigley
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Tara FoleyBack in 2009, Tara was on a completely different career path (law!), working long hours, and trying to stay healthy. It occurred to her that she focused on fitness and healthy eating—but not what she put on her face and body. So she started asking questions and launched a blog focused on finding clean options. The response showed her how many of us wanted to understand what we’re putting on ourselves and where to find effective, luxurious nontoxic options. When the concept won a national retail business plan competition during her MBA program at Babson, she knew she was onto something! After years of hands-in-the-dirt learning both on a lavender farm in France and with a private label beauty company, she founded Follain in 2013 because she believed and still does that no one should have to sacrifice health for beauty. With degrees in public policy and business, Tara’s vision, passion, and activism fuel Follain’s growth, and its mission of improving the health and lives of others. You can learn more about Tara and Follain by following her @tcofoley and @shopfollain.
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose