Sarah Hafez is the creator and editor of the fashion and travel blog, The Cultured Fashionista. Although she currently resides in Houston, Sarah is of Pakistani origin. After quitting her corporate job, Sarah decided to devote her time to finding a career that truly made her happy. After many months of job searches, interviews, self-reflection, and a gaining a little courage, Sarah decided that she wanted to start a YouTube channel and a blog about fashion and travel. On The Cultured Fashionista, you can find Sarah writing dedicated posts for young professional women who like to set a little disposable income aside for the finer things in life. Be it fashion or travel, Sarah always promotes things that she truly enjoys and wants to share with her readers. For more on Sarah, check out her blog, YouTube Channel, Pinterest, and Instagram as well as shop her ten fashion and beauty essentials below!
- Gucci Princetown Loafer Mule, $650
- Foreo LUNA Mini 2, $139
- Le Labo The Noir 29 Eau De Parfum, $180
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo, $30
- Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Color Morphing Eyeshadow Pencil, $27
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze And Glow Face Sculpt And Highlight, $68
- Cult Gaia Mini Gaia’s Bamboo Ark, $130
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Ruffle Stripe Satin Bomber, $695
- Good American Good Legs High Waist Skinny Jeans, $185
- Magorelle Lina Bodysuit, $108
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer BartholeJenn Barthole is a Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE, where she covers fashion trends and styles fitness and celebrity features. Prior to this role, she served as a Market Editor at Cosmo for Latinas and MORE. Jenn has been featured as a fashion expert on The Today Show, Redbook, and Pix 11 morning news. In her downtime, she enjoys eating her way through NYC, blogging about her current fashion obsessions, and trying new fitness classes. Keep up with Jenn via Instagram or her Style Diary.
- Talking Top Tens: Denise LeeDenise’s big “Aha!” moment came in early 2012, when she was training for her first triathlon and, even for the expert shopper that she was, could not find an activewear brand that offered the effortless, cool style of the contemporary designers she loved. In November of that year, she left her job at a retail brand incubator in New York to build Alala into the activewear brand she had been searching for, and hasn’t looked back since. Denise hails from the sunny island of Singapore, received a double degree from Northwestern University, and holds an MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business. To find out more about Alala, check out their Instagram account here.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery