Sarah Hafez is the creator and editor of the fashion and travel blog, The Cultured Fashionista. Although she currently resides in Houston, Sarah is of Pakistani origin. After quitting her corporate job, Sarah decided to devote her time to finding a career that truly made her happy. After many months of job searches, interviews, self-reflection, and a gaining a little courage, Sarah decided that she wanted to start a YouTube channel and a blog about fashion and travel. On The Cultured Fashionista, you can find Sarah writing dedicated posts for young professional women who like to set a little disposable income aside for the finer things in life. Be it fashion or travel, Sarah always promotes things that she truly enjoys and wants to share with her readers. For more on Sarah, check out her blog, YouTube Channel, Pinterest, and Instagram as well as shop her ten fashion and beauty essentials below!
- Gucci Princetown Loafer Mule, $650
- Foreo LUNA Mini 2, $139
- Le Labo The Noir 29 Eau De Parfum, $180
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo, $30
- Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Color Morphing Eyeshadow Pencil, $27
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze And Glow Face Sculpt And Highlight, $68
- Cult Gaia Mini Gaia’s Bamboo Ark, $130
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Ruffle Stripe Satin Bomber, $695
- Good American Good Legs High Waist Skinny Jeans, $185
- Magorelle Lina Bodysuit, $108
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
- Kier Mellour of Kier Couture
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Emily SchumanEmily Schuman lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Geoffrey, and their two cats, Luna and Rocco. She began her professional career working in media at Condé Nast publications’ Domino and Teen Vogue magazine. In March of 2008, Emily created Cupcakes and Cashmere as a way to document the things she loved. More than a blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere is a mantra and aesthetic that celebrates the little pleasures in life. The goal of Cupcakes and Cashmere is to encourage and inspire readers through fashion, food, beauty, and interior design. In August 2012, Emily released the book Cupcakes and Cashmere: A guide for defining your style, reinventing your space and entertaining with ease. The book became a national best seller and Emily went on a six city international book tour where she got to meet readers and sign copies of her first published work. Follow Emily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda H. and Merrill S.Amanda Hesser is the CEO and co-founder of Food52, which has won the James Beard Awards’ Publication of the Year and the IACP’s Best Culinary Website. Named one of the 50 most influential women in food by Gourmet, she wrote the award-winning books Cooking for Mr. Latte & The Cook and the Gardener, as well as The Essential New York Times Cookbook, a Times bestseller. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter. After graduating from Brown and Le Cordon Bleu, Merrill Stubbs, co-founder and president of Food52, worked at Cook’s Illustrated and behind the counter at Flour Bakery in Boston’s South End. In addition to her work with Amanda on The Essential New York Times Cookbook, Merrill has written for the Times’ T Living, Edible Brooklyn and Body+Soul. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights