Sarah Hafez is the creator and editor of the fashion and travel blog, The Cultured Fashionista. Although she currently resides in Houston, Sarah is of Pakistani origin. After quitting her corporate job, Sarah decided to devote her time to finding a career that truly made her happy. After many months of job searches, interviews, self-reflection, and a gaining a little courage, Sarah decided that she wanted to start a YouTube channel and a blog about fashion and travel. On The Cultured Fashionista, you can find Sarah writing dedicated posts for young professional women who like to set a little disposable income aside for the finer things in life. Be it fashion or travel, Sarah always promotes things that she truly enjoys and wants to share with her readers. For more on Sarah, check out her blog, YouTube Channel, Pinterest, and Instagram as well as shop her ten fashion and beauty essentials below!
- Gucci Princetown Loafer Mule, $650
- Foreo LUNA Mini 2, $139
- Le Labo The Noir 29 Eau De Parfum, $180
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo, $30
- Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Color Morphing Eyeshadow Pencil, $27
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze And Glow Face Sculpt And Highlight, $68
- Cult Gaia Mini Gaia’s Bamboo Ark, $130
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Ruffle Stripe Satin Bomber, $695
- Good American Good Legs High Waist Skinny Jeans, $185
- Magorelle Lina Bodysuit, $108
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Olivia LukoOlivia is the founder and CEO of Hats by Olivia, a brand dedicated to making fashion-forward hats and accessories. This year, Olivia transitioned Hats by Olivia from side hustle to full time career. When she is not working on growing her brand she is on a lifetime search for the world’s best beaches. Olivia lives in Dallas, Texas with Poppy, her recently adopted poodle. Check out Olivia’s hats on her website and follow her on Instagram for more beach inspiration or shopping temptation.
- Talking Top Tens: Rita HazanFor over a decade, Rita Hazan has established herself as one of the most sought-after colorists in the world, known for setting beauty trends and reinventing celebrity looks. Hazan has created signature color looks for stars such as Katy Perry, Jessica Simpson, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Williams and Renee Zellweger, to name a few. Hazan released her first product in 2011, Root Concealer, for gray coverage. In 2016, Hazan redesigned her collection and introduced three new products: True Color Shampoo, True Color Conditioner and Triple Threat Split End Remedy. A native New Yorker, Hazan prides herself on taking a fun approach to being a colorist, while always maintaining a down-to-earth vibe. Follow Rita on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose