Carolina Hellal was born and raised in Colombia and moved to Colorado in 2004. After graduating with a degree in Fashion Design from school in Bogota, Carolina moved to Denver and worked as a visual merchandiser for a junior’s clothing store for almost 4 years. During those four years, Carolina had the opportunity to travel nationwide, opening stores and inspiring those she met with her creativity. While merchandising was a love of her’s, Carolina sought out an additional creative outlet in the form of a fashion blog and soon created Chic Talk. After blogging for almost three years, while maintaining her full-time job, Carolina decided to take the leap and solely focus on her site. Since then, Carolina has had the opportunity to work with brands she’s always admired while creating visual stories that will inspire other women on a daily basis. Chic Talk has now evolved from a fashion blog to a platform where Carolina’s followers can enjoy fashion and style advice, beauty recommendations, and travel adventures. Join the Chic Talk community by following Carolina on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Levi’s Wedgie High Waist Crop Jeans, $98
- Ray Ban Icons 50mm Round Metal Sunglasses, $150
- Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer, $30
- Loeffler Randall Luz Tassel Sandals, $395
- Marc Jacobs Small Recruit Nomad Pebbled Leather Crossbody Bag, $375
- Free People Erin Mini Dress, $68
- STYLEKEEPERS She’s All That Top, $96
- BaubleBar Maxim Cuff Set, $58
- STYLEKEEPERS So Long Lover Ruffled Top, $118
- BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, $188
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Kier Mellour of Kier Couture
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Erin SachseLA native Erin Sachse is the founder and designer of Eriness Jewelry. Erin launched Eriness in 2011, the same year she graduated high school and began her studies at Boston University. During her 4 years in college, Eriness was showcased in dozens of stores across the country, including Fred Segal, Joes Jeans and Anthropologie. Eriness continued to mature as a brand as did Erin’s own tastes, inspirations and abilities. Shortly after graduation, she launched the newest Eriness collection, Sunset Blvd, a fine jewelry line that blends casual everyday wears with the luxury of fine diamonds. Since the launch of Sunset Blvd in early 2016, Eriness has continued to grow, with recent features in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. Eriness has also found placement in Elyse Walker among other stores. Be sure to follow @Erinessjewelry on Instagram to see her beautiful designs and shop her collection online!
- Talking Top Tens: Kelly Wynne FergusonKelly Wynne Ferguson designs stylish, everyday bags for the spirited, modern woman. Kelly’s love and use of texture and color is reflective of her childhood spent in Texas where everything is bigger, brighter, and oh so fabulous! Kelly Wynne handbags are fresh classics that are playful, timeless and feminine. Carried online and in over 60 retailers in just three years, Kelly has quickly made a name for herself in the fashion world. Follow Kelly on kellywynne.com, Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat: @shopkellywynne!
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose