XoxoBella is where Bella Bucchiotti shares her passions of food, fashion, travel, and all the fun things that she loves. Bella is 19 and lives in Vancouver, Canada but rarely seems to be at home as she is always on the go. In high school Bella posted photos of her food creations and outfits on Instagram. After graduating, she started her blog and has been creating 3 to 5 posts a week since and it is now her full time job. Her goal is to use her blog to be a place where others can get travel and photo inspiration, explore their personal style, and find easy, mostly healthy recipes to try at home. For more on Bella, check out her Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Chelsea28 Off The Shoulder Maxi Dress, $99
- Jen’s Pirate Booty Santa Maria Tunic, $168
- Free People Embroidered Scout Short, $88
- Silence + Noise Jackson Strapless Culotte Jumpsuit, $79
- BDG Tara Terry Halter Mini Dress, $20
- Free People These Days Maxi Dress, $168
- Cooperative Straight Neck Gingham Dress, $59
- Jeffrey Campbell Mula II Star Perforated Slides, $125
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers, $50
- BLANKNYC Boyfriend Denim Shorts, $78
- Tiffany Wang Of TiffanyWang.net
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer NewtonMeet the humble humanitarian behind DefineMe Fragrance, Jennifer Newton. After graduating with a degree in Interior Design, she launched Pure Designs for Living, a company selling a wide variety of products with affirmations and positive messages. When working on her candle line, she rediscovered her passion for creating scents and thought, “If I can create candle scents that embody positive affirmations why not make it even more personal and create fragrances?” And in 2015, DefineMe Fragrance was born. Every bottle represents mold-breaking, barrier-crushing women that speak to different qualities Jennifer strives for: being confident, creative, strong, free-spirited, loving, passionate + fearless. Follow Jennifer for further inspiration on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or visit her website.
- Talking Top Tens: Olga VidishevaOlga Vidisheva is the founder and CEO of Shoptiques, an online destination where customers can shop the best boutiques from around the world. After graduating from Wellesley College in 2007 and Harvard Business School in 2011, Olga went on to be the first single-founder non-technical entrepreneur accepted to Y Combinator in early 2012. Later that year after raising over $2 million in funding from investors such as Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Benchmark, and William Morris Endeavor Agency, Olga went on to launch Shoptiques with 25 boutiques on the platform. As of today, Shoptiques partners with well over 1,500 stores—and the company is on pace to grow 600% in 2015. Follow Shoptiques on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights