- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
- Casey Carlson of Quigley
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
- Julia Friedman of Everyday With J
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer BartholeJenn Barthole is a Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE, where she covers fashion trends and styles fitness and celebrity features. Prior to this role, she served as a Market Editor at Cosmo for Latinas and MORE. Jenn has been featured as a fashion expert on The Today Show, Redbook, and Pix 11 morning news. In her downtime, she enjoys eating her way through NYC, blogging about her current fashion obsessions, and trying new fitness classes. Keep up with Jenn via Instagram or her Style Diary.
- Talking Top Tens: Lucy FairweatherLucy Fairweather is the owner and gift curator for Fair Ivy surprises, which provides unique monthly subscriptions for women. A graduate of UC Berkeley, she created the surprise gift company in 2008 after realizing that opening the mailbox had become a joyless occasion for many people. With a subscription to Fair Ivy, a new handmade, hand-wrapped, vegan-friendly, USA-made luxury gift is mailed out to you every month. All surprise items are created by women, for women, and inside each package you’ll find details about their inspiration and craft. Currently experiencing high demand, subscriptions are available via waitlist only. Follow Fair Ivy on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose